RES: [SPAM] - Re: [gelide] Another lightweight native Java IDE (written in Delph

  • Thomas Kellerer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
      --- In gelide@yahoogroups.com, Luiz Antonio Gomes Picanço <news@l...>
      wrote:
      > How about we develop a Open Source Java Native IDE in Delphi ???
      >

      > Let's create a group and develop it """

      I think the best thing to do, if Gerald could release the parts of the
      IDE as Open Source which are not constrained by components using
      closed source license.

      Then the whole thing should be ported to Lazarus (an OpenSource Delphi
      clone) thus the whole thing would be Open Source from bottom up.

      Thomas