Re: [gelide] the plugin

  • Amod Vaidya
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2005
      Hey there,

      Can u please specify the system conf. (OS etc) cause I
      get the same error on Win98, but it works perfectly
      fine on XP, Win 2k and Win Prof.

      Also, if the plugins in ur GEL plugin directory are in
      some way corrupt or they do not satify the minimum GEL
      plugin standards ur GEL development will crash.

      Hope that helps

      DOMA
      --- ФÀÚ <lein_xiao@...> wrote:

      > I am a beginer for Gel, when I click the menu
      > "Plugin", a exception
      > dialog was shown.
      >
      > i want to know how to use the plugin to prevent the
      > dialog.

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • codez
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 27, 2005
        Hi xiao,
        I am a beginer for Gel 2, the same exception is got
        by me.
        u can try it by this way:
        1) update the gel to latest version
        2) select language to english
        3) close the gel and reopen it.
        If u still have problem, throw the info away.

        --- 肖磊 <lein_xiao@...>写道:

        > I am a beginer for Gel, when I click the menu
        > "Plugin", a exception
        > dialog was shown.
        >
        > i want to know how to use the plugin to prevent the
        > dialog.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        雅虎免费G邮箱-中国第一绝无垃圾邮件骚扰超大邮箱
        http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/?id=77071
      • Wang Lei
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11, 2005
          hi,use eclipse for Java Development is much better
          than Gel.you'd better try eclipse at www.eclipse.org.

          雅虎免费G邮箱-中国第一绝无垃圾邮件骚扰超大邮箱
          http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/?id=77071
        • 傅 昱翔
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 16, 2005
            Have javax.media.*  and  javax.vecmath.* source code ?!

            After I sets Gel , Only list method of the com.sun.j3d.* !!!

            For example :

            SimpleUniverse u = new SimpleUniverse(canvas3d);

            u.*  <--- like this

            --

            Transform3D t3d = new Transform3D();

            t3d.* <-- can't list all of method

            --

             I just for composing the convenience !!

            so , about eclipse i may try it !!

            Wang Lei <wl1167@...> 說:

            hi,use eclipse for Java Development is much better
            than Gel.you'd better try eclipse at www.eclipse.org.

            捇誥轎煤G蚘眊ㄜ笢弊菴珨橈拸嶼僵蚘璃玊�鑒炭鯙庌�
            http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/?id=77071

            啁拙閮嚗鞎餌雯頝舫閰曹遙雿嚗擐砌銝

          • zzw_happy
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
              eclips is farily good , but is relatively big.
              Gel is small and flexible.