the plugin

  • ФÀÚ
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25 1:01 AM
      I am a beginer for Gel, when I click the menu "Plugin", a exception
      dialog was shown.

      i want to know how to use the plugin to prevent the dialog.
    • Amod Vaidya
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 27 7:07 PM
        Hey there,

        Can u please specify the system conf. (OS etc) cause I
        get the same error on Win98, but it works perfectly
        fine on XP, Win 2k and Win Prof.

        Also, if the plugins in ur GEL plugin directory are in
        some way corrupt or they do not satify the minimum GEL
        plugin standards ur GEL development will crash.

        Hope that helps

        DOMA
        --- ФÀÚ <lein_xiao@...> wrote:

        > I am a beginer for Gel, when I click the menu
        > "Plugin", a exception
        > dialog was shown.
        >
        > i want to know how to use the plugin to prevent the
        > dialog.

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      • codez
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 27 8:23 PM
          Hi xiao,
          I am a beginer for Gel 2, the same exception is got
          by me.
          u can try it by this way:
          1) update the gel to latest version
          2) select language to english
          3) close the gel and reopen it.
          If u still have problem, throw the info away.

          --- 肖磊 <lein_xiao@...>写道:

          > I am a beginer for Gel, when I click the menu
          > "Plugin", a exception
          > dialog was shown.
          >
          > i want to know how to use the plugin to prevent the
          > dialog.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          雅虎免费G邮箱-中国第一绝无垃圾邮件骚扰超大邮箱
          http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/?id=77071
        • Wang Lei
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2005
            hi,use eclipse for Java Development is much better
            than Gel.you'd better try eclipse at www.eclipse.org.

            雅虎免费G邮箱-中国第一绝无垃圾邮件骚扰超大邮箱
            http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/?id=77071
          • 傅 昱翔
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 16, 2005
              Have javax.media.*  and  javax.vecmath.* source code ?!

              After I sets Gel , Only list method of the com.sun.j3d.* !!!

              For example :

              SimpleUniverse u = new SimpleUniverse(canvas3d);

              u.*  <--- like this

              --

              Transform3D t3d = new Transform3D();

              t3d.* <-- can't list all of method

              --

               I just for composing the convenience !!

              so , about eclipse i may try it !!

              Wang Lei <wl1167@...> 說:

              hi,use eclipse for Java Development is much better
              than Gel.you'd better try eclipse at www.eclipse.org.

              捇誥轎煤G蚘眊ㄜ笢弊菴珨橈拸嶼僵蚘璃玊�鑒炭鯙庌�
              http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/?id=77071

              啁拙閮嚗鞎餌雯頝舫閰曹遙雿嚗擐砌銝

            • zzw_happy
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
                eclips is farily good , but is relatively big.
                Gel is small and flexible.