Web Logic Server With GEL.

  • rakesh verma
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2005
      Do any one how to integrate Wel Logic with GEl. Is this possible to deploy J2EE application with gel.

      I think at least TOMCAT can be intgrated. If any one know more about that pls let me Know about that.

      Thanks and best regards.
      Rakesh Verma

      Yahoo! Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?
    • husain dalal
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2005
        Hi
        Please cna some1 tell me how to integrate tomcat with
        GEL
        and how to run j2ee applications
        i m new to j2ee so pls help me