Re: [gelide] What! No Class Files?

  • Amish Shah
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Please check inside the output folder you have
      specified.

      Also use the Browse button next to the Output text box
      to verify that the corresponding folder does exists.

      Regards,
      Amish Shah
      --- Chris Parr <chris_j_parr@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Ok, call me stupid but where are my class files?
      >
      > I set up an empty project for the first time, added
      > the source
      > folders as smart folders, specified an output folder
      > for output and
      > javadoc.
      >
      > I compile my files and see the output, but my class
      > files are nowhere
      > to be seen! They are not in the location specified
      > in the project
      > properties, or anywhere on my c: drive.
      >
      > Is gel compiling and then deleting the class files
      > in one operation?
      >
      > This is doing my head in! Please help.
      >
      > Thanks in advance
      >
      > Chris

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Chris Parr
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005
        I did what you state below many times before I posted to the group.

        I'm not going to uninstall and reinstall GEL to prove it, but if you
        read my last post on the subject, my explanation seems like a bug to
        me.

        Chris