Missing classes: Problem Solved BUG???

  • Chris Parr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2005
      Hi all,

      Solved teh problem and I have identified a buggish feature.

      I set the project up and specified the paths like in my earlier
      posts. Result: no class files generated.

      Spent ages pulling my hair out and unchecked the "specify output
      path" option under JDK/compiler on the options window to see if class
      files would be generated locally.

      They were.

      Rechecked the "specify output location" box and compiled again. This
      time the class files were generated.

      Looks like a bug to me.

      Regards

      Chris