RE: [gelide] Help me

  • Samir Kumar Mishra
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14 5:52 PM

      Arnab,

      1. Goto Tools Options and do the following

      1. For code completion you need to do the following. Goto Tools – Options – Code Assist. And set the parser delay to the minimum (50 ms). This will work.

      Alternatively you can use Eclipse (www.eclipse.org), which is the best free Java IDE.

      Cheers J

      Samir Kumar Mishra
      È +61-403-747-809

      * samirmishra@...

      H http://samirmishra.tripod.com/

      My Attitude in life is best described by my Blood Group…  B +ve