RE: [gelide] Indentation, Auto-Indentation, Argh!

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2002
      Simon,

      Do you have any of the smart tab options turned on?

      Gerald
    • devcheese
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2002
        Gerald,

        > Do you have any of the smart tab options turned on?

        I have the following options enabled (The enhance home key might be
        causing me problems too...)

        Auto-Indent
        Enhance Home Key
        Trim trailing spaces

        Smart Tabs

        Do I perhaps need the Smart Tab delete as well? I'll possibly get a
        chance to play some more later, but I'm a bit busy right now.

        Thanks,
        --
        Simon Steele
        Programmers Notepad - http://www.pnotepad.org/
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2002
          Gerald,

          Have now read the announcement about .75j and have downloaded it.
          I'll tell you how I find it later.

          Cheers,