RE: [gelide] how to use

  • Samir Kumar Mishra
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26 10:56 PM

      Murthy,

      Gel is a lightweight Java IDE. The best thing with Gel is you can use it with any version of JDK unlike eclipse which has a base JDK version. But it depends on what is ur current requirement with an IDE. Gel serves most of the requirements of an IDE.

      Cheers J

      Samir Kumar Mishra
      È +61-403-747-809

      * samirmishra@...