Re: [gelide] How to set the Java Document in Gel "Options"

  • Amish Shah
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2005
      Hi,

      Make sure that src.zip / src.jar is added the Source
      tab of the JDK.

      Go-to Options --> JDK --> Source --> If src.jar /
      src.zip is not in the list then browse and add those
      file over here.

      src.jar / src.zip files are in the Home directory of
      JAVA.

      Configure the javadocs too in the Options --> JDK -->
      Javadoc tab.

      Regards,
      Amish Shah

      --- Gokulakrishnan M <smartgoki@...> wrote:

      > Hai Friends,
      > This is my first mail to Our grup..
      >
      > I have a doubt about to set JAVADOC in our GEL RC40.
      > I didn't get any help at the time of using.?
      >
      > When i press, ctrl+Keyword(class name, Method
      > name....) it doesn't pen any help document.
      >
      > IF i suppose click the "CTRL+System", it gives "The
      > File java.io.System not found"... How can i rectify
      > the errr...?
      >

      > Please help me...
      > Regards,
      > Gokulakrishnan.M