Re: [gelide] How to set the Java Document in Gel "Options"

  • Karthikayan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
      Dear All

      For geting the help in Gel if we have the java documents we have to add the path

      go to Tools menu , then click for options ,  in that a dialog box will open  on the left hand side so many lists will be there in that JDK will be there click on that ,JAVADOC will be there then gice the path it starts working

      with regards
      karthikayan
      91981854195

      With Love

      Karthikayan......
      when I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard", Iam always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Amish Shah
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2005
        Hi,

        Make sure that src.zip / src.jar is added the Source
        tab of the JDK.

        Go-to Options --> JDK --> Source --> If src.jar /
        src.zip is not in the list then browse and add those
        file over here.

        src.jar / src.zip files are in the Home directory of
        JAVA.

        Configure the javadocs too in the Options --> JDK -->
        Javadoc tab.

        Regards,
        Amish Shah

        --- Gokulakrishnan M <smartgoki@...> wrote:

        > Hai Friends,
        > This is my first mail to Our grup..
        >
        > I have a doubt about to set JAVADOC in our GEL RC40.
        > I didn't get any help at the time of using.?
        >
        > When i press, ctrl+Keyword(class name, Method
        > name....) it doesn't pen any help document.
        >
        > IF i suppose click the "CTRL+System", it gives "The
        > File java.io.System not found"... How can i rectify
        > the errr...?
        >

        > Please help me...
        > Regards,
        > Gokulakrishnan.M