Re: Jar Maker Source Code

  • willianpolis
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2004
      Hi Davyd,

      I went to a workshop today (saturday) in São Paulo and I heard
      them talk about Ant....do you know what it is??

      I am from Sorocaba too and I can speak Portuguese If you
      prefer...please add me in your ICQ 128259800 and MSN
      willianpolis765@... and then we can talk more about....

      --- In gelide@yahoogroups.com, "Davyd\(krust\)" <davyd_santos@y...>
      wrote:
      > have you tried to use de Jakarta Ant?
      > I'm using and it works very well. Its easy and the .xml files
      extendable is one of the best features of it.

      > And I'd never even tried to use the GEL Jar Maker.
      >
      > Sorocaba, SP - Brasil
      > Davyd Santos

      > Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador
      agora!