Code Assistant Auto Completion

  • Amish Shah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2004
      Hi Gerald,

      If I am not wrong in some previous versions of Gel
      using Shift + Space the popup use to display matching
      Classes/variables. Like if i have put Sys and hit
      Shift + space then it use to display System and other
      matching things.

      If i have a variable say a1, a2, a3 then after typing
      a and hitting shift + space it use to display a1, a2,
      a3.

      But in RC40 its not working.

      Correct me if it was not present.

      Although for templates shift + space it works fine.

      =====
      Regards
      Amish Shah (B.E. Computer)
      Ph : +919820893839