REQ: 4 - Add ability to report occurrence count in searches

  • zealot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 7:44 AM
      Gerald,

      I'd like to add my vote for the following feature request with some
      additions:

      - count occurrence
      - show occurrence location in file(s)
      - open file on double click of count occurrence in search results

      Thanks,

      Type: Feature Request
      Category: Code Completion
      could we have a count occurrence feature to count the number of times
      a search string occurs. This may be useful if for example we are
      trying to determine the number of resultset.close() versus the number
      of ResultSet declaration, or when trying to match the number
      of "create table" and "drop table" in sql scripts.

      what do you think? maybe we should also have the Case sensitive and
      Whole word option for the search string (just like the find dialog).