Using Gel with XMLBeans and jRockit

  • tim_m_daly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2004
      Hi,

      I've been using Gel for a while (RC33b) and I'd never experienced and
      issue with it until yetserday when I try to compile code that contains
      XMLBeans.

      I've upgraded to RC40 in the hope that this resolves the problem, but
      no joy. I compile other code that doesn't contain XMLBeans just using
      jRockit and this goes ok, so I'm guessing that the JVM doesn't matter
      here.

      I'm seeing the standard compiling stuff followed by the error

      Error Creating process : 6The Handle is invalid
      Error Occured, please check settings

      Any suggestion as to what is causing this issue?

      Thanks,
      Tim