J2SDK 1.5 Beta

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      Hello Everyone.

      Did anyone used J2SDK in Gel IDE? Because I tired it but it doesn't
      work well. For exmample, in code completion, there are many
      functions/cods cannot be seen in the list. For example, my code is
      look like this:
      String string = new String("HELLO");
      Then I type inside my code:
      string.(GEL Should pup up all posible methods in a list)
      But what happened is GEL didnot popup the whole String function.

      Do anyone know how to solved this?

      Thanks

      Steven