Templates and cvs

  • Kevin Dickover
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2002
      Hello,
      I am new to your product but am very fond of it.
      A couple of questions however, how is a template executed? I have tried
      typing the template + space, ctrl+space, and ctrl+. none of these actions
      execute the template. Additionally, is there a plan for future integration
      with cvs? If cvs integration is planned, I would be happy to test.

      thanks,
      Kevin

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
        Kevin,

        Thanks for the mail. For the templates, right click on the toolbar and select customize. One of the tabs contains all the key mappings. If you select the editor category and scroll to the bottom the key should be listed there.

        See the FAQ for info about integrating with CVS, basically you need to get a hold of a DLL that integrates CVS with the SCC API. Let me know how you get on if you go this route.

        From: "Kevin Dickover" <defaulthtm@...>
        Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 22:08:43 -0500