Re: [gelide] Code completion for JSP not working please help

  • zealot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2004
      Sony George wrote:

      > Hello friends
      >
      > Code completion for JSP is not working in my
      > Gel IDE any one know why please Help me
      >
      > in my Project-->Properties-->Libraries
      > i have added ther servelet jar file
      > in my Project-->Properties-->Run
      > i have added Tomcat server also so that
      > GEL has added the class path of Tomcat also
      >
      > but for my java files code completion works fine
      >
      > and also
      > when i add smart folder
      > it does not add my jsp files.
      > Only gif and java files are added
      > when added the smart folder i selected the jsp files in Extensions
      >
      > but jsp does not add to project.....
      >
      > I am using Ver 1.0.0.0 RC40 of Gel (latest ver.)
      >
      > Thanks in advance

      The following is taken from the Gel FAQ
      (http://www.bittracker.com.br/DetalheFaq.asp?session=6knQsAf2e4Gi6CsdLwFm5e7A)

      Q: Code completion for common Jsp variables, request, response, etc
      doesnt work?

      A: The objects that implement these variables are in the j2ee.jar. You
      either need to be editing your Jsp while a project with the j2ee.jar set
      as a library is active or add the j2ee.jar to the list of jars in the
      default JDK.