Re: [gelide] Lost items

  • Claudio E. Weiler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2004
      It works Gerald, thanks.

      I lost few toolbars configurations, but it's better than lost all personal config. And, as an extra, I get half of my issue 732* solved: names of each toolbar get to the english version again :-D, but I continue unable to put mark icons on toolbars** (bug, check, time, note, ..., except todo and normal markers).

      Thanks again,

      Claudio

      Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 10:20 AM
      Subject: Re: [gelide] Lost items

      If you just delete the Buttons section of the XML (with all the
      gobbleygook between the two tags) that should restore the menus and
      toolbars to a default state without adversely affecting your other
      settings. I'd recommend backing up config.xml first as well.