icon for tools

  • sallo laszlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004

      Hi,

      Is there possibility to assign icons to tools.

      A have over 10 integrated tools which I use pretty often and cannot put on toolbar because I have only icons with some hammer and tool 0 �. which is not so suggestive.

      Any solution ?

      Sallo Laszlo

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
        sallo laszlo wrote:
        > Is there possibility to assign icons to tools.
        >
        > A have over 10 integrated tools which I use pretty often and cannot put
        > on toolbar because I have only icons with some hammer and tool 0 ….
        > which is not so suggestive.

        Right now your stuck with the 10 icons available, sorry.