Icons

  • Arturo García Martín
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi Gerald "et all",

      I wander whether there is a bundle of "Gel Icons" in order to include
      Gel as a reference in other proyects.

      I was trying to develop a plugin sample and I was trying to include
      an icon for Gel in it, but...

      CU
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        Unfortunately, there is no bundle of icons for Gel as the icons were
        purchased from http://www.glyfx.com and have copyright restrictions.

        Gerald

        Arturo García Martín wrote:
        > Hi Gerald "et all",
        >
        > I wander whether there is a bundle of "Gel Icons" in order to include
        > Gel as a reference in other proyects.
        >
        > I was trying to develop a plugin sample and I was trying to include
        > an icon for Gel in it, but...
        >
        > CU
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Arturo García Martín
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
          Gerald,

          I guesses it but... I was thinking more on own "GEL" icons.

          I mean, whether you have designed some icons or images defining GEL
          Ide as a tool, not the Windows icon to launch the application.

          Arturo