Re: GelRC39 available

  • weejim76
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 29, 2004
      I have to agree. Gel is probably the best Java IDE I have used so
      far. After a temporary switch to Netbeans and JBuilder due to
      project's standardization, I just had to abandon the rest of the team
      and switch back to Gel for its responsiveness, light-weight,
      simplicity and all those favourite features.

      Enough said though, I still think the most stable version so far is
      RC33b. Though there are more features and more stable panels now, the
      number of outstanding regression bugs has stop me from switching to
      the latest version. I will however, continue to test new releases and
      report those bugs though... :)

      - Jim

      --- In gelide@yahoogroups.com, zealot <zealot@t...> wrote:

      > Thanks for your contributions to Gel - it's much appreciated and
      very
      > useful at work (I'm the only Gel user in my office, but I plan to
      be the
      > local Gel evangelist soon).
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Ed
    • quang bui-duy
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2004
        Please tell me how to browse files with extension .png(Portable Network Graphics). Microsoft Office asks for some money ,i.e. buy its Office software. Can I live without MS office?.
        Thanks.

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2004
          Just add a file association for PNG in Tools|Options|Files

          From: quang bui-duy <quang_buiduy@...>
          Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 09:31:52 -0700 (PDT)