Re: [gelide] Re: Too many JARs?

  • Josh Clarke
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
      Again, thanks. I have in the past used JPDA and JSwat to connect to a
      remote VM and debug.

      I'm not looking to do that, I would like to use the built in features of
      Gel. They worked in the past, but the current release doesn't seem to like
      invoking jdb/java/javac with a large list of .jar files.

      Anyone have a resolution for this issue inside of Gel, using the built-in
      features... ?

      Josh

      --
      jochem.clarke (mailto:josh@...)

      "For a brief time I was here, for a brief time I mattered"
      - Harlan Ellison