RE: [gelide] Gel blocking

  • Lacerda, Wellington (AFIS)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      Message
      Yes, there are peaks of CPU usage, although I haven't measured that, and the mem usage goes up. The average memory usage in the NT box I had before was around 5-10Megs, depending on the project. Now it blows up to 190-200Megs, which is unexplainable, I mean, ordinarily.

      Will pay some attention to the CPU as well (the memory numbers caught my attention, I must confess).

      Yesterday, I reinstalled my old grandpa  JSDK 1.4.1_03, (I was using 1.4.2_03 before), and it seems to have calmed down now. So, maybe there's something with JSDK 1.4.2_03 + Win 2000 + Gel RC 0.38

      Thanks,

      Wellington