Version 0.75i Available
- Version 0.75i is now available, following items have been changed:
- Added ability to specify the local path for a project,
defaults to project source path
- Undo checkout was using relative instead of absolute paths
- When converting to short path names, long file names, not
just paths, were also converted. Unfortunately javac
couldn't handle this.
- Implement interface tool wasn't putting word 'void' for
interface methods that returned nothing
- Implements interface would place new methods inside last
method brace occasionally
- Fixed problem with spurious 'x' appearing as a help node
in the java package.
- Gel would crash if you deleted an open file from explorer,
this has been corrected
- The new class wizard now prompts you before overwriting a file
- If 'automatically add closing brace' option is on, it no longer
adds the brace when typing in strings, comments or javadoc.
Also, this option has been restricted to just java files.