Re: [gelide] Ghost tools anyone ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2003
      You can organize your tools now however you wish, hence they don't
      appear at the bottom of the tools menu anymore automatically. Simply
      right click a toolbar and pick 'Customization'. Select the Tools
      category and you should see your tools appear. Drag the tools to the
      menus and/or toolbars you want to position them on.

      As for the keybindings, this was mentioned in the original RC34 email,
      you can import the toolbars.txt using the import key menu option in the
      Tools menu.

      Gerald

      P.S. If your customizing a toolbar or menu and need a seperator, right
      click the item and select 'Begin Group' from the popup menu.

      spambox710 wrote:

      > After upgrading to RC36 my custom tools menu have disapeared into the
      > unknown :(
      >
      > I can see them under Tools -> Options -> Tools but they don't show at
      > the bottom of the tools menu.
      >
      > Key binfings went through the toilet also, but I've redone it, not a
      > big problem.
      >
      > The tools menu issue is a major nuisance though, since I perform
      > most
      > of my development actions (compile, test, build and deploy) through
      > it.
      >
      > Any hints ? Should I go back to RC33 ?

    • spambox710
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2003
        It looks and works great now.

        Thanks Gerald. You've done a wonderful IDE.

        Regards,

        -- Dani