Re: New RC34 available - Code Assistant

  • sun2bin
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 6, 2003
      I also have the same problem with the newly downloaded RC35:
      The code assistant popup window doesn't show the javadoc content,
      while the size of the javadoc window varys accordingly.

      However, it's nice to see all other problems solved: searching
      Chinese chars problem, console input problem when a console app is
      running, etc.

      --- In gelide@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Baker" <robertbaker@c...>