Spanish Translation

  • Arturo García Martín
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
      Gerald,

      I've seen in the Support Site that someone asked once "when will be
      Gel available in Spanish?"... Well... I am spanish too, so... ;)

      Well, let's see whether I can help with the translation. Where I can
      start up from?

      C U!
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
        There is a section in the help file called Localization that covers
        this. Essentially you just use the poedit program to edit the default
        localization file and save it in a spanish directory as per the language
        codes.

        Gerald