debugging orion

  • nelson1993
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      I am trying to debug an Orion based, servlet-driven application in
      Gel. I have it all set up and when I run Debug from the Build menu,
      the app starts up just fine, but when I open a web browser and point
      it to the running application it tries to reload the whole thing and
      then runs out of memory. I'd sure appreciate any help I can get.

      thanks

      mn