show and hide comments or javadoc

  • miccob092
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2003
      Hi Guys,

      Gel is a great IDE, we all know that. Sometimes I am dreaming about a
      feature that would show or hide comments or javadoc. It should not be
      that difficult to implement, it is just a filter on the code. I do
      not know of any IDE that provide this. Would it be difficult to add,
      What do you think? Sometimes you want to just see the code, sometimes
      you would like to have more details on it with comments and/or
      javadoc. That would be something like the switch on show structure or
      control characters. I know I would put a lot more comments on my code
      if I could hide them on request.

      Mike