something funny

  • youma2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2002
      I just uploaded an interesting File:
      if started with Kawa or normal java it will show you a splash screen
      but gel doesn't. I thought it is because you call the java File in a
      funny way but if one calls the Output class from a batch file with
      the "start code" gel generated it is still invisble.
      Maybe you know what to do?

      P.s the file name is "test.zip"
      and you should delete it after you tried it.

      Richard