Output path

  • marlonguerios
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
      Hi,

      I would like to know why exist one output path for every source path
      if they aren't compiler's output path?

      How can I compile my java files to diferent output path's? There are
      anyway?

      thanks,

      Marlon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        The extra output paths are for files that are not compiled, for example some people may need to have JSP files copied from a directory where they are edited to one under the application server. Javac only supports one output path for compiled files and this restriction still exists in Gel.

        Gerald