Version RC33b available

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      I have uploaded a new version to the website. This fixes a few different bugs, including a particularly annoying index out of bugs error that would occur when deleting an open file externally. One new feature is that the search classes can optionally show all classes, note that performance is dependant on how many classes you have in your classpath.