setting heap size.

  • tnaim1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2003
      Hello Guys.
      My java project is pretty big and default Gel heap size is not enough
      to compile my project and I get OutOfMemoryError. COuld anybody give
      a suggestion where I can modify it.
      thanks in advance.
    • ianshef
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2003
        --- In gelide@yahoogroups.com, "tnaim1" <tnaim1@y...> wrote:
        > Hello Guys.
        > My java project is pretty big and default Gel heap size is not enough
        > to compile my project and I get OutOfMemoryError. COuld anybody give
        > a suggestion where I can modify it.
        > thanks in advance.

        Tools | Options... | JDK | Compiler
        has an "Additional" box where you can insert any additional compiler
        arguments. Similarly,
        Tools | Options... | JDK | Launcher
        has a "VM Arguments" box to do the same for the virtual machine when
        you execute your application.