New features?

  • Bruce Hsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2003
      Hello! I'm a user of Gel. It's a good Java IDE!

      Here's some feature advice.
      1.Code folding
      2.Syntax error highlight
      3.Syntax error fix(ex: http://www.crazy-system.com/advice.bmp)

      Will these features be add in future's version?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2003
        >Here's some feature advice.
        >1.Code folding
        >2.Syntax error highlight
        >3.Syntax error fix(ex: http://www.crazy-system.com/advice.bmp)
        >
        >Will these features be add in future's version?

        Probably not, each of the features above would require more time to produce then I am willing to invest at this point.