Re: [gelide] Debug JSP

  • Marlon Candido Guerios
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2003
      Yes, but I wanna know about JSP.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 12:05 PM
      Subject: RE: [gelide] Debug JSP

      You also need to compile with the debug (-g) option enabled.

      Go to Tools/Options and then select JDK. On the JDK window select the Compiler tab and enable the debug (-g) option.

      Force a recompile of your current class and then choose "Debug" instead of "Run" from the Build menu.

      hth
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2003
        Ah, yes, I should have read closer.

        A lot of System.out.println's help.  ;)

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 2003
          Most application servers have configuration settings for controlling how JSP classes are compiled, check those and see if you can add the -g switch.

          From: "Jay Ballinger" <yahoo@...>
          Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:01:50 -0700

          >Ah, yes, I should have read closer.
          >
          >A lot of System.out.println's help. ;)

        • robson_kobayashi
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 16, 2003
            Do you know how to make this in Tomcat 4.x?

            Thanks.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 16, 2003
              Sorry no, I'm not a Tomcat user

              From: "robson_kobayashi" <robson_kobayashi@...>