RE: [gelide] Debug JSP

  • Jay Ballinger
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2003
      You also need to compile with the debug (-g) option enabled.

      Go to Tools/Options and then select JDK. On the JDK window select the Compiler tab and enable the debug (-g) option.

      Force a recompile of your current class and then choose "Debug" instead of "Run" from the Build menu.

      hth

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 2003
          Ah, yes, I should have read closer.

          A lot of System.out.println's help.  ;)

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 9, 2003
            Most application servers have configuration settings for controlling how JSP classes are compiled, check those and see if you can add the -g switch.

            From: "Jay Ballinger" <yahoo@...>
            Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:01:50 -0700

            >Ah, yes, I should have read closer.
            >
            >A lot of System.out.println's help. ;)

          • robson_kobayashi
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 16, 2003
              Do you know how to make this in Tomcat 4.x?

              Thanks.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 16, 2003
                Sorry no, I'm not a Tomcat user

                From: "robson_kobayashi" <robson_kobayashi@...>