can't add global libraries in RC30

  • Michael Mogley
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9 11:12 AM
      Hi Gerald,

      I just discovered what seems to be a bug in RC30.  I can't seem to add any global libraries.  The dialog that shows up is fairly empty.  If it's not something I'm doing wrong (which is always a possibility), is this fixed in the latest RC?

      Michael
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9 11:36 AM
        Did you add any global libraries to Tools|Options|Libraries? Global libraries are pulled from here for possible association with individual projects

        Gerald

        On 5/9/2003 at 11:12 AM Michael Mogley wrote:

        >Hi Gerald,
        >
        >I just discovered what seems to be a bug in RC30. I can't seem to add any
        >global libraries. The dialog that shows up is fairly empty. If it's not
        >something I'm doing wrong (which is always a possibility), is this fixed
        >in the latest RC?
        >
        >Michael

      • Michael Mogley
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9 11:47 AM
          I see.  I felt it must have been something on my end.  Thanks!

          Michael