Re: [gelide] Gel crashes when Run file is clicked

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2003
      I've not had any reports of this from anyone else. The closest I have received is this from someone with poor english:

      When declear main() before komiling the classes
      But, good stuff
      s.

      date/time : 2003-05-07 11:04
      computer name : SATURN
      user name : saturn
      operating system : Windows 2000 Service Pack 2
      free disk space : 11,83 GB
      executable : Gel.exe
      exec. date/time : 2003-04-11 01:39
      version : 1.0.0.0 RC30
      exception class : EAccessViolation
      exception message : Access violation at address 00757688 in module
      'Gel.exe'. Read of address 0000002C.