re: RC33

  • sun2bin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2003
      Hi, Gerald!

      The serious problem of truncating files remains since you added
      unicode conversion support.

      I have sent you a letter with a sample file which has some
      Chinese characters.

      There are two problems:

      1. When I click to open a file, it only show the first tens of
      lines, with the left lines gone...

      2. When I modified a file and click "Save", Gel notified "...file is
      externally modified, update?" and when I click "update", all the
      content disappeared!

      So, can you remove the unicode conversion support? Before you
      adding it, I was always using Gel with pleasure.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2003
        Thanks, I'll have a look tonite or tomorrow.