Is there a way for a plugin to clear the message pane?

  • Tom Copeland
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2003
      It's easy to add messages with Gel.addMessage("foo")... just wondering
      if there's a way to clear out messages - so that PMD's "unused variable"
      messages don't keep piling up in the message pane.

      Thanks,

      tom
      --
      Tom Copeland <tom@...>
      InfoEther
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2003
        I can add a method later this week, do you just want a general .clearMessages() type method?

        Gerald

        On 5/5/2003 at 4:06 PM Tom Copeland wrote:

        >It's easy to add messages with Gel.addMessage("foo")... just wondering
        >if there's a way to clear out messages - so that PMD's "unused variable"
        >messages don't keep piling up in the message pane.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >
        >tom
        >--
        >Tom Copeland <tom@...>
        >InfoEther
      • Tom Copeland
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2003
          That'd be super, thanks!

          Tom

          On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 16:53, Gerald Nunn wrote:
          > I can add a method later this week, do you just want a general .clearMessages() type method?
          >
          > Gerald
          >
          > On 5/5/2003 at 4:06 PM Tom Copeland wrote:
          >
          > >It's easy to add messages with Gel.addMessage("foo")... just wondering
          > >if there's a way to clear out messages - so that PMD's "unused variable"
          > >messages don't keep piling up in the message pane.
          > >
          > >Thanks,
          > >
          > >tom
          > >--
          > >Tom Copeland <tom@...>
          > >InfoEther

          Tom Copeland <tom@...>
          InfoEther
        • Paul King
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2003
            Tom Copeland wrote:
            > That'd be super, thanks!
            >
            > Tom
            >
            > On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 16:53, Gerald Nunn wrote:
            >
            >>I can add a method later this week, do you just want a general .clearMessages() type method?
            That would be useful, I find I am hitting the big red cross to manually
            clear the list more and more too.