Underscore displayed incorrectly - follow-up

  • Robin van Gessel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Hi,

      I know this topic has been dealt with before, but I just noticed a
      diference in the "underscore malbehaviour": in XML files the underscore
      is being displayed normally, even when the active line is highlighted,
      but in other types of files not (a mentioned earlier). I think that's
      weird if it was just a problem with painting the active line coloring,
      am I wrong?

      Robin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        >I know this topic has been dealt with before, but I just noticed a
        >diference in the "underscore malbehaviour": in XML files the underscore
        >is being displayed normally, even when the active line is highlighted,
        >but in other types of files not (a mentioned earlier). I think that's
        >weird if it was just a problem with painting the active line coloring,
        >am I wrong?

        It could be related to font attributes such as bold and italic. If the underscore was being rendered in bold or italic in one file type but normal in another then you might see differences there. This has been addressed in RC33 by making the border optional and if the border is turned on by forcing extra line spacing to be at least 1.