Hot Fix

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
      I have placed a hot fix on my web site to fix the problem with the Access
      Violation during code completion reported by two people. If it is really
      anooying anyone, feel free to give the hot fix a try. Otherwise I would
      recommend waiting until tonite because the hot fix has some performance
      enhancements in it that might cause issues as well.

      http://www.gexperts.com/Gel77h1.zip

      This also fixes the problem of braces painting in the gutter when doing
      highlighting matching braces.