Re: [gelide] RC28a available

  • Robin van Gessel
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2003
      Toolbars are ok indeed, but the crash still occurs when JDK Help is opened -
      anybody else who can reproduce that? Start Gel, click Help -> JDK Help, then
      close the Gel-window - boom...

      Robin

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 31, 2003
        Hi,

        Right-clicking on the toolbars does not show a checkbox to show/hide the
        Source-control-bar. No big deal, I know.
        Rest is cool, except for the closing-crash, which will be in the next mail.

        Robin
      • Roberto Cipollini
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
            I confirm the crash with the JDK Help box open.
            Gerald, I've send you a bug report. Hope to be helpful.
            bye.

            > Toolbars are ok indeed, but the crash still occurs when JDK Help is
            opened -
            > anybody else who can reproduce that? Start Gel, click Help -> JDK Help,
            then
            > close the Gel-window - boom...
            >
            > Robin

          • Robin van Gessel
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
              Hi Gerald,

              The Javadoc tooltip that pops-up when the code-assistant is active doesn't
              show any text in it: the size is adjusted when selecting a different method,
              but still no text... . My coworker here has the same problem, we both use XP
              sp1.

              The tooltip that appears when the mousepointer hovers above a method does
              show text too, so only the code-assist (ctrl-shift-w) has this problem.

              Thanks,

              Robin
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
                >The Javadoc tooltip that pops-up when the code-assistant is active doesn't
                >show any text in it: the size is adjusted when selecting a different
                >method,
                >but still no text... . My coworker here has the same problem, we both use
                >XP
                >sp1.
                >
                >The tooltip that appears when the mousepointer hovers above a method does
                >show text too, so only the code-assist (ctrl-shift-w) has this problem.

                Fixed for next version, thanks for letting me know

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
                  >Right-clicking on the toolbars does not show a checkbox to show/hide the
                  >Source-control-bar. No big deal, I know.

                  Fixed for next version