i love yahoo groups ;)

  • youma2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 6:43 AM
      this was sent 2 times till now and didn't show up so i'll just send
      it again *g*.
      There is an interseting behaviour with gel:
      I uploaded a demo file and narrowed this as near as i could:
      The Program should show a splash screen while it loads Pictures.
      This works fine with Kawa but it seems gel calls the Java Vm in a
      funny way:
      in a normal start the Frame doesn't show up at all
      in debug Mode it shows up but one can not stop it with the break
      button (and it doesn't show the pic).
      I thought it is how the vm is called but made a manual call like Gel
      (copied the text from the output window and put it in a batch file)
      and it worked.

      P.s thanks for adding the possibility to set the main class with a
      right click you do a great job there.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5 4:13 PM
        Thanks,

        This has been reported by another user as well. I'll be looking into it
        tonite along with a few other issues. If it's an easy fix then it will be in
        tonite's release otherwise I should be able to solve it in the next few
        days.