Re: Gel code completion or Code insight don't work

  • loversae
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2002
      Thanks
      What really happened was I had created a new class inheriting JFrame
      And I expected to list the methods of JFrame which was not possible.

      Seriously this is one of the few i have seen which exactly fills my req
      Keep up the good work

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2002
        >Thanks
        >What really happened was I had created a new class inheriting JFrame
        > And I expected to list the methods of JFrame which was not possible.

        Gel uses the compiled class files to get code compeltion information. So if your class is compiled then it will work fine. One of my todo items is to to generate completion information from the source for the 'this' keyword.

        >Seriously this is one of the few i have seen which exactly fills my req
        >Keep up the good work

        Thanks.