Version 0.75h now available

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      Hi all,

      Version 0.75h is now available from the web site. The following things have
      changed:

      - Fixed problem where the compiler additional options were not being used
      - Fixed problem where default source control provider was not being picked
      up correctly
      - Problem where it would complain about missing file when you launched an
      associated file from explorer has been fixed
      - Added ability to quickly specify main class for project by right clicking
      on a class in the class browser
      - Added option to display 'assert' as a keyword

      Note for those of you who have submitted feature requests and haven't seen
      them implemented yet, don't be too concerned. My priority for the last
      couple of weeks has been to get a very stable, very useable 0.75 version
      done. Thus I have been deliberately avoiding doing things which have a high
      likelihood of causing problems such as adding support for Jikes, workspaces,
      etc. I believe that 0.75h should be good to go so I plan on returning to new
      feature development this week and 0.75h will become the new stable baseline
      and replace 0.72.

      Thanks,