Re: [gelide] Two bugs and a feature request

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
      Haste,

      Thanks for the two bug reports, I will fix them tonite.

      >A friend likes to position the page tabs right of the Editor window
      >but he finds the vertical textflow a little but unusable. So he asks
      >if it is possible to have file names written horizontal if the page
      >tab position is left or right.

      I can look into it but doubt it can be changed, it's the way the native controls work in Delphi. There might be a third party component that supports this but it would have to be free for me to use it.

      Gerald
    • horsteff
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
        >>A friend likes to position the page tabs right of the Editor window
        >>but he finds the vertical textflow a little but unusable. So he
        >>asks if it is possible to have file names written horizontal if the
        >>page tab position is left or right.
        >I can look into it but doubt it can be changed, it's the way the
        >native controls work in Delphi. There might be a third party
        >component that supports this but it would have to be free for me to
        >use it.

        No problem if it isn't possible.

        Bye
        Horst