Re: RC9.1 available

  • bala_tbn <bala_tbn@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2003
      btw, how to do Incremental Search in Gel?
      Does "Find Immediate" operation perform Incremental search?
      I have a shortcut assigned to it. But pressing the
      shortcut doesn't perform anything for me. (Gel 1.0RC9)
      Can you please explain how to do Incremental search in Gel?

      Balakrishnan.

      --- In gelide@yahoogroups.com, "Gerald Nunn" <gnunn@g...> wrote:

      > Pradeep,
      >
      > I think you must have hit the incremental search function? If you
      hit escape to terminate the incremental search the status bar should
      reappear.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2003
        Click Find Incremental in the Search menu and start typing. What you type appears in the status bar underneath. When you are finished, press escape to leave incremental mode.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2003
          But I dont have any menu item called "Find Increment" in the Search
          menu! How to enable that?

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2003
            Sorry the item is "Incremental Search" and is in the latest RC on the website.

            From: "bala_tbn <bala_tbn@...>" <bala_tbn@...>
            Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 14:31:11 -0000