Re: [gelide] Hi

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2002
      Hi back,

      >is it possible to set the File wich contains the main() class with
      >a right click?

      I could add this as a right click option in the class browser, does this make sense to everyone? It would only be active if the run type in the project file was Application.

      Gerald
    • Ivan Vecanski
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2002
        On 03 March 2002 at 11:58:26 GMT -0500 (which was 16:58 where I live) Gerald Nunn
        wrote:

        >>is it possible to set the File wich contains the main() class with
        >>a right click?

        GN> I could add this as a right click option in the class browser,
        GN> does this make sense to everyone? It would only be active if the
        GN> run type in the project file was Application.

        Yes, makes sense and would be usefull.

        Regards,

        Ivan

      • KalyaN K
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 28, 2003
          Excellent Work Gerald !
          Speed of Gel is simply irresistable for Windows users.

          A few more features that should be there (I'm using RC32C).
          1.Quick Open for Class(wihtout going thru package browser).
          2.Find Usages of method,class (AST should help).
          3.Refactoring
          4.Some keymappings compatible with famous IDEs (Idea,Elicpse etc)
          5.I recon Find In Files in Project is not working.and I ask you to
          print total number of occurences in all files.

          yet another Gel-Lover,
          Kalyaan
        • Jon Newton
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2003
            > 1.Quick Open for Class(wihtout going thru package browser).

            You might want to try Project | Files menu option (put a key binding
            on it for quick access). This works for me.